Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:04 pm
Location: the Retirement Coast, NSW, Australia
I'm beginning to think that I ought to rationalise my holdings of RPG books, get rid to the ones that I'm never likely to play. Is anyone interested in a swap on any of the following?
Unfortunately the books are all here in Australia, which probably means that postage will make swapping prohibitively expensive.
- CyberPunk 2020 2nd edition, paperback, condition fair
- CyberPunk Pacific Rim Sourcebook, paperback, condition good
- GURPS 4th edition: Martial Arts, Powers, Thaumatology, Space, Fantasy; hardbacks, condition excellent
- GURPS 3rd edition: Vehicles, Space, Ultra-Tech, Cops; paperback, condition excellent
- GURPS Traveller: Traveller, Nobles, Starports, Far Trader, Star Mercs, Humaniti, Sword Worlds; paperback, condition excellent
- HERO System Rulebook 4th ed rulebook; paperback, condition very good
- Ninja Hero; paperback, condition fair
- HERO System Fifth Edition; hardback, condition excellent
- Star Hero, Dark Champions supplements for HERO 5th ed.; paperback, condition excellent
- Champions New Millennium; paperback, condition excellent
- Traveller Classic (big floppy black books) Books 0–8 The Classic Books, Supplements 1–13 The Classic Supplements; paperback, condition excellent
- Call of Cthulhu: Keeper's Companion, Delta Green, Masks of Nyarlothotep; paperback, "Masks" is in very good condition, the others excellent
- Big Eyes, Small Mouth revised second edition; paperback, condition excellent
- Fading Suns Passion Play; paperback, condition v.g.–excellent
- Hero Wars Narrator's Book; paperback, condition very good
- King of Sartar; paperback, condition very good
- C&s 3rd ed. Chivalry & Sorcery 3rd edition, C&S 3rd ed Game Master's Handbook; paperbacks. Core is VG, handbook excellent
- D&D 3rd ed.: Players' Handbook, Dungeonmaster's Guide, Monster Manual; hardbacks, condition excellent
- Star Wars Roleplaying game Revised Core Rulebook (d20 version); hardback, condition excellent
- In Nomine (Steve Jackson Games version); paperback, condition very very good
- Vampire, the Masquerade 1st ed.; paperback, condition good
- Vampire 2nd edition: Vampire, the Masquerade, Guide to the Camarilla, Guide to the Sabbat; hardback, condition excellent
- Citybook I, Citybook II; paperbacks, condition very good
- I.C.E. Campaign Classics Pirates; paperback, condition very good
- Dwarven Halls campaign pack for SwordbeareR; staple-bound, condition very good.
— Brett Evill
My SFRPG setting, Flat Black© My posts to this board are copyright under the Berne Convention. They may be quoted on the board with appropriate attribution. They may not be reproduced beyond the board except with explicit permission from me.
Last edited by Agemegos on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.